How to [Clean] Your Garbage Disposal
Cleaning Your Garbage Disposal
1. Physically get rid of lodged objects.
2. Flush with water.
3. Use ice cubes and salt.
4. Scrub with an historic toothbrush or scrub brush.
1. Use citrus fruit peels.
2. Use baking soda and vinegar.
3. Rinse with a little bleach.
4. Use Borax.
Maintaining Your Garbage Disposal
1. Only put biodegradable food items in your garbage disposal.
2. Run your garbage disposal for longer every time you use it.
3. Avoid getting grease in your drain.
4. Cut giant meals gadgets into smaller pieces.
Plumber Euless TX